Welcome to Human Resources
The HR Services team provides advice, information and professional support to managers and employees on all employment related matters. We hope you find our website helpful if however you do not find the information you require, you can phone us on 01506 28 22 22 or contact the relevant team by email. If you have any specific feedback on the content or accessibility of information on the site please email email@example.com
Monthly Update - June 2019
Summer Health Week - 10-15 June - providing free events and access to information and support. Click here for more details of whats on
Physiotherapy - from 1 June the council has a new physiotherapy provider. Click here for full details on how to access this service [1Mb]
- Annual Leave and Public Holidays Information on the calculation of annual leave and public holiday entitlements and public holidays dates
- Pay, Pensions and Benefits Information on council pay scales and schedules, details on pensions and employee benefits.
- Learning and Development Information on learning and development opportunities for council employees
- The People Strategy The councils People Strategy recognises the critical role that a motivated, skilled and capable workforce plays in every aspect of service delivery and continuous improvement
- Employee Self Service: HR21 HR21 is a secure online system which will allow you to view and update your personal HR information held in the council's HR and Payroll system.
- Appraisal and Development Review (ADR) The Appraisal and Development Review Framework sets out the councils' overall approach to the systematic review of employee performance and development.