Welcome to Human Resources
The HR Services team provides advice, information and professional support to managers and employees on all employment related matters. We hope you find our website helpful if however you do not find the information you require, you can phone us on 01506 28 22 22 or contact the relevant team by email. If you have any specific feedback on the content or accessibility of information on the site please email email@example.com
Monthly Update - August 2019
E-Learning - A mandatory refresh of records management e-learning is scheduled for this quarter. All employees with access to the e-learning platform have now been provided with the link to this training which must be completed by 30 September 2019. Face to face sessions will be arranged for those employees who do not have access to the e-learning platform
EU Settlement Scheme - if you are an EU citizen and wish to continue living and working in the UK following Brexit you need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Click here for further information on the scheme and how to apply
- Annual Leave and Public Holidays Information on the calculation of annual leave and public holiday entitlements and public holidays dates
- Pay, Pensions and Benefits Information on council pay scales and schedules, details on pensions and employee benefits.
- Learning and Development Information on learning and development opportunities for council employees
- The People Strategy The councils People Strategy recognises the critical role that a motivated, skilled and capable workforce plays in every aspect of service delivery and continuous improvement
- Employee Self Service: HR21 HR21 is a secure online system which will allow you to view and update your personal HR information held in the council's HR and Payroll system.
- Appraisal and Development Review (ADR) The Appraisal and Development Review Framework sets out the councils' overall approach to the systematic review of employee performance and development.