Welcome to Human Resources
The HR Services team provides advice, information and professional support to managers and employees on all employment related matters. We hope you find our website helpful if however you do not find the information you require, you can phone us on 01506 28 22 22 or contact the relevant team by email. If you have any specific feedback on the content or accessibility of information on the site please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Monthly Update - April 2019
MyToolkit - The site has been updated to make it easier to find the information you need. We have added a document search, updated all documents to contain links to other relevant documents, and improved the layout and structure of the site. We have also added a feedback mechanism to help us to continue to improve the site
New Corporate Training Programme (April- June) - The new programme is open for bookings and the content can be found here [576kb]. There is also a bitesize programme for Learning at Work week 13-17 May.
Mandatory Induction E-learning - from 1 May 2019 all new employees with network access will be required to complete a suite of induction e-learning modules when they begin employment. The modules are on MyLearning and cover a range of relevant topics such as Customer Service and Health and Safety.
- Annual Leave and Public Holidays Information on the calculation of annual leave and public holiday entitlements and public holidays dates
- Pay, Pensions and Benefits Information on council pay scales and schedules, details on pensions and employee benefits.
- Learning and Development Information on learning and development opportunities for council employees
- The People Strategy The councils People Strategy recognises the critical role that a motivated, skilled and capable workforce plays in every aspect of service delivery and continuous improvement
- Employee Self Service: HR21 HR21 is a secure online system which will allow you to view and update your personal HR information held in the council's HR and Payroll system.
- Appraisal and Development Review (ADR) The Appraisal and Development Review Framework sets out the councils' overall approach to the systematic review of employee performance and development.