Welcome to Human Resources
The HR Services team provides advice, information and professional support to managers and employees on all employment related matters. We hope you find our website helpful if however you do not find the information you require, you can phone us on 01506 28 22 22 or contact the relevant team by email. If you have any specific feedback on the content or accessibility of information on the site please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Monthly Update - October 2019
Contractual Changes - In preparation for the launch of the new HR system HR have been gathering information on working patterns. In order to ensure this information is kept up to date the contractual change form [69kb] has been updated and the revised form should be used for all contractual changes with immediate effect.
E-Learning - All network users will be required to complete e-learning modules on Cyber Security and User Awareness being rolled out via MyLearning in during October. This is an annual refresher to remind all those using the council's network of their responsibilities and highlighting the risks of poor practice.
- Annual Leave and Public Holidays Information on the calculation of annual leave and public holiday entitlements and public holidays dates
- Pay, Pensions and Benefits Information on council pay scales and schedules, details on pensions and employee benefits.
- Learning and Development Information on learning and development opportunities for council employees
- The People Strategy The councils People Strategy recognises the critical role that a motivated, skilled and capable workforce plays in every aspect of service delivery and continuous improvement
- Employee Self Service: HR21 HR21 is a secure online system which will allow you to view and update your personal HR information held in the council's HR and Payroll system.
- Appraisal and Development Review (ADR) The Appraisal and Development Review Framework sets out the councils' overall approach to the systematic review of employee performance and development.