Toggle menu

MyHR Employee Self Service

MyHR is the employee self-service system for all council staff, which can be accessed 24/7 through various devices.

Access the system using the button below:

Log in to MyHR (opens new window)

You will be able to view your data, including: 

  • Personal information
  • Absence information (including sickness and special leave requests)
  • Payslips (current and payslips from April 2020)
  • P60s (2020/21 onwards)
  • Current job position (including hours and continuous service date)

As an employee you can: 

  • update your personal information at any time (including equalities information)
  • change your bank account details
  • request Special Leave (e.g. bereavement leave) and annual leave*
  • make overtime and expenses claims *

*Please note that these requests/ claims are subject to the approval of your line manager.

The user guides can be accessed below

You can use the index below to find the section you require:

Annual Leave FAQs

Assistance accessing myHR or People manager

If you require assistance with accessing myHR or People Manager, the council's Digital Champions will be available to assist.

If you are still experiencing difficulties following review of user guides, please email