Toggle menu

Homeless and Potentially Homeless

Advice and guidance for Homeless and Potentially Homeless

What should I do if I become homeless or think that I am likely to be made homeless?
You are entitled to advice whether you are a council tenant, an owner/occupier, a lodger, living at home, privately renting, a Housing Association tenant or even a landlord.
Housing support services assist people to live independently in the community.
The Guide to Housing Options covers the main types of housing solution that is potentially available in West Lothian.
The Scottish Government has produced a revised guide for Armed Forces for those who have served in the armed forces.
Where a non-EU resident is planning to live with a local UK resident temporarily or permanently, they may be required by the UK embassy in their home country to have the home in West Lothian inspected by Environmental Health