Early Learning & Childcare (ELC) 2 year old provision
Find out more information about the Early Learning & Childcare 2 year old provision.
Your child is eligible for 600 hours of ELC provision from the start of the first term after their 2nd birthday, if you are the child's parent/carer and you are in receipt of:-
- Income Support
- Job Seekers Allowance (income based)
- Employment Support Allowance (income based)
- Incapacity Benefit or Severe Disablement Allowance
- Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (CTC) but not Working Tax Credit (WTC) and your income is below £16,105
- Both maximum CTC and WTC with income less than £7,320
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Universal Credit - monthly earned income does not exceed £610
You will find further guidance in:
How to do I apply?
You can apply using the Application for an Early Learning and Childcare place for a 2 year old online form.