Council Housing

Council housing in West Lothian consists of a mixture of houses, flats and sheltered housing.

Information and guidance for council tenants including paying rent, accessing Tenant's Self Service, tenant's handbook, repairs and maintenance and tenant participation.
Information on council housing in West Lothian including how to apply for a council house, housing strategy and new build council housing.
Information on West Lothian Council's Housing Strategy and Policies and our New Build Programme.