Beecraigs Country Park
Beecraigs Country Park is a great place to visit. It caters for a wide range of leisure and recreational activities within its 370 hectares (913 acres) and can be discovered nestled high in the Bathgate Hills near the historic town of Linlithgow.
- Animal Attraction At Beecraigs, visitors can experience the Red Deer herd, Highland Cattle fold, Belted Galloways and Hebridean, Shetland and North Ronaldsay Sheep.
- Christmas Trees Orders taken from Monday 24th October 2016 at Beecraigs Country Park. Advice is to order early to ensure you get what you are after and to secure a suitable delivery date within West Lothian. Telephone 01506 848943.
- Caravan, Camping and Little Lodges Beecraigs is a great destination for a holiday and welcomes caravans, motorhomes, trailer tents and glamping alternative accommodation.
- Park Activities There are many activities to enjoy within Beecraigs Country Park.
- Beecraigs Visitor Centre The Visitor Centre offers information, facility bookings, farm shop and venison sales, gifts, vouchers and refreshments.
- How to Find Beecraigs Information to help you locate Beecraigs Country Park
- Facilities Hire Beecraigs Country Park can offer many facilities for hire.
- Countryside Ranger Service West Lothian Council's Ranger Service has bases at Almondell & Calderwood Country Park, Beecraigs Country Park and Polkemmet Country Park.
- Farm Shop The Farm Shop at Beecraigs Visitor Centre sells a range of condiments, gifts and of course venison.