People volunteer for all sorts of reasons. They may want to acquire new skills, they may wish to contribute to community life or have a particular interest which they wish to pursue. There are many benefits from volunteering such as :
- Increase in confidence
- Meeting people
- Learning new skills
- Being part of a team where you can make a difference
- Doing something interesting and enjoyable
- Helps to improve health and well being
Why the Advice Shop needs volunteers
We are lucky to have a fantastic group of volunteers who all bring valuable skills, time, experience, energy and commitment. This allows us to:
- Enhance the service we offer
- Increase the range of people involved in delivering our service
Who can volunteer?
We welcome applications from all sections of the community .