Books, public access pcs and a small museum celebrating the history of Whitburn.
Whitburn Library provides a comprehensive library service and advisors from Access2Employment.
- Books for children, young people and adults
- Talking books
- Large Print books
- Book Group
- Bookbug sessions
- Five pcs with free computer access
- Large keyboard and hearing induction loop available at one public PC
- High visibility keyboard
- Boardmaker software
- Quick reads and High Low books available
- Free replacement hearing aid batteries
- Free WiFi
- Disabled parking bays nearby
- Local bus stops are approximately a few minutes' walk away
- Main doors have disabled push button access
- Wheelchair access to building via ramp
- Disabled toilet
Stories, songs & rhymes for babies, toddlers & pre-school children. Bring a grown-up with you to share in the fun.
- Thursday's 6th & 20th February at 10.15am
Jigsaw Club for older adults 'NEW' - Come and help us complete our Jigsaw puzzles
- Friday's 7th, 21st & 28th February 10am-12pm
Lego Club - Booking essential, please contact the library on 01501 678050
- Friday's 7th, 21st & 28th February at 2pm
Adult Book group - New members always welcome
- Monday 24th February at 3pm.
Community Museum Display - West Lothian at Work
This is an oral history and photography based exhibition which tell the story of working life in West Lothian.
There are drop-in sessions at Whitburn Library on Fridays from 11am until 1pm for those who need some help with computers.
Access2Employment advisers offer continuing support tailored around the individual so that they are equipped with employability skills that meet the needs of employers, recognising that one size does not fit all. Advisers help people to develop confidence, advise on preparing CVs, provide interview guidance, assist with the completion of application forms and provide overall employability support.
Advisors are available in the library. For more details, please visit Access2Employment at Whitburn Library
To make an appointment, please phone: 0800 032 9768 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Monday: 10.00am - 3.00pm
- Tuesday: 11.00am - 5.00pm
- Wednesday: 10.00am - 3.00pm
- Thursday: 10.00am - 7.00pm
- Friday: 11.00am - 5.00pm
- Saturday: 9.00am - 1.00pm
Tel: 01501 678050