East Calder Library
East Calder library provides a full range of library services including public access computers.
The library will be closed for our annual stock check on Monday 24th February - Apologies for any inconvenience.
East Calder Library is now open in its new location of East Calder Partnership Centre.
- Books for children, young people and adults
- Talking books
- Large Print books
- Quick reads and High Low books available
- Book Groups
- Bookbug sessions
- Boardmaker software
- High visibility keyboard
- Free replacement hearing aid batteries
- Ten pcs providing free computer access
- Two disabled parking bays nearby
- Local bus stop is approximately 400m away
- Walking trolley for customer use
- Hearing induction loop system
- Disabled access toilet
Stories, songs & rhymes for babies, toddlers & pre-school children. Bring a grown-up with you to share in the fun.
Monday 3rd February at 10.30am
Adult Book Groups
Relaxed book group which meets on the last Thursday of the month at 5.45pm . An hour of friendly discussion with free refreshments. All adults welcome.
A Customer Information Service (CIS) drop-in surgery will be held every Tuesday between 10.00am and 3.00pm.
Registration services by appointment for any birth or death that occur anywhere in Scotland or marriage within West Lothian.
Service available by appointment only.
Please phone 01506 281898 to make an appointment.
Registration services are also available in other offices and full details are available on the Registration pages.
East Calder Partnership Centre
139 Main Street
- Monday: 10.00am - 5.00pm
- Tuesday: 10.00am - 4.00pm
- Wednesday: 11.00am - 4.00pm
- Thursday: 11.00am - 7.00pm
- Friday; 10.00am - 4.00pm
- Saturday: 10.00am - 1.00pm
Tel: 01506 284020