In line with advice from the Scottish Government on reducing social contact in relation to the coronavirus, a decision has been made that from Monday 23 March all Libraries in West Lothian will close to the public until further notice.
|Blackridge Library||Current opening hours||Opening hours from 30 March 2020|
|Monday||9am - 3.30pm||9am - 3.30pm|
|Tuesday||5pm - 9pm||5pm - 9pm|
|Wednesday||Library Unavailable||Library Unavailable|
|Thursday||2pm - 6.30pm||Library Unavailable|
|Friday||Library Unavailable||Library Unavailable|
|Saturday||Library Unavailable||Library Unavailable|
Read more information on the changes to libraries from March 30
Blackridge Library is a small, part-time library which offers a range of library services:
- Books for children, young people and adults
- Talking books
- Large Print books
- Some quick reads and High Low books available
- Boardmaker software
- High visibility keyboard
- Free replacement hearing aid batteries
- One pc with free computer access
- Two disabled parking bays nearby
- Local bus stop is directly outside the centre
- Lift for access down to library
- Hearing induction loop system
in Blackridge Library
Sessions will be held once a month.
We'll also unlock the biscuit tin and get the kettle on!
For further information or to book a place, please contact the library on 01501 752396 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Community Museum Display
The Story of Blackridge:
A visual display on the history of the village, highlighting the coaching history of the Craig Inn.