Toggle menu

Extended Hours

You can apply to West Lothian Licensing Board if you hold a premises licence in West Lothian for an extension to your normal licensing hours.

Please note that all the Licensing web pages are intended to guide you through the procedures associated with making an application for a licence. They are not intended to summarise relatively complex areas of the law. Anyone using these pages should obtain independent advice from their own solicitors or advice centre. 
Extended Hours

Section 68 of the Licensing (Scotland) Act 2005 states that the holder of a premises licence [80KB]  can apply for an extension of licensed hours in connection with:-

  • a special event or occasion to be catered for on the premises
  • a special event of local or national significance