The library is situated in Tam Dalyell House (formerly County Buildings) and provides books, children's activities and public computers.
- Books for children, young people and adults
- Talking books
- Large Print books
- Quick reads and High Low books available
- Book Groups
- Bookbug sessions
- Boardmaker software
- High Visibility keyboard
- Free replacement hearing aid batteries
- 7 PCs providing free computer access
- Two disabled parking bays nearby
- Local bus stops are approximately a few minutes' walk away
- No steps to access the main door
*New* Tea & Jigsaw club for adults
Booking essential, please contact the library on 01506 283880 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your place.
Stories, songs & rhymes for babies, toddlers & pre-school children. Bring a grown-up with you to share in the fun. Sessions at Linlithgow Library must be booked in advance by calling the library on 01506 283880.
- Tuesday 4th February at 10.15am
- Thursday 13th February at 10.15am
- Saturday 22nd February at 10.15am
A Novel Idea adult book group - new readers welcome
The Book Group meets on the first Tuesday of the month at 6pm to discuss their chosen novel. New members are welcome.
Museum Display Case
The display case in Linlithgow can be made available for community displays. If your group or organisation would like to use it, please contact the Museums Development Officer on 01506 283666 or email: Museums
Information, advice and support on benefits, bin calendars, Blue Badges, bulky uplifts, concessionary travel, council tax, housing applications and much more.
CIS Opening Hours
Monday to Friday: 9.00am - 2.30pm
Linlithgow Partnership Centre
Tam Dalyell House
- Monday: 9.00am - 5.00pm
- Tuesday: 9.00am - 7.00pm
- Wednesday: 9.00am - 5.00pm
- Thursday: 9.00am - 7.00pm
- Friday: 9.00am - 5.00pm
- Saturday: 9.00am - 1.00pm
Tel: 01506 283880