Located with the community centre in South Street, the library offers books, free access to public computers and more...
The library will be closed for our annual stock check on Wednesday 26th February - Apologies for any inconvenience.
Armadale Library offers a wide range of services to people of all ages:
- Books for children, young people and adults
- Talking books
- Large Print books
- Quick reads and High Low books available
- Bookbug sessions
- Free replacement hearing aid batteries
- Boardmaker software
- High Vis/Large key keyboard
- Six pcs providing free computer access
There is also a small community museum, which celebrates the history of Armadale and hosts various travelling exhibitions.
Free WiFi is now available in the library.
- Two disabled parking bays nearby
- Local bus stop is approximately 200 yards away
- Automatic doors to access centre and disabled push button access to foyer
- Wheeled walking frame available
- Hearing induction loop system
Stories, songs & rhymes for babies, toddlers & pre-school children. Bring a grown-up with you to share in the fun. Our Bookbug sessions will now be held every second Wednesday at 9.15am.
- Wednesday's 12th 26th February at 9.15at 9.15am
- Every Thursday 2.15 - 2.45pm age 3-5 yrs
- Every Friday 2 - 3pm age 6-8 yrs (Places are limited therefore Booking is essential, please contact the library on 01506 282282)
Armadale Community Museum
- Now on show: Craft, Camaraderie and Community: A Century of Scottish War Blinded
- Permanent exhibition - a display by the History of Armadale Association with lots of fascinating facts about life, work and leisure in Armadale over the last 200 years and more