View, object to or comment on a Planning Application
Use our planning portal to view the details of a planning application and submit an objection or comment.
You can use our planning portal to:
- view a planning application. All you have to do is type in the street name or application number of the site, then select the documents that interest you
- submit a comment, either in support or objecting to the proposal. Find out what you can and can't object on and how to do it.
- follow the progress of an application
- view details of all applications, including decision notices (dating from mid 2003)
- view associated plans and documents
You will only be able to check the outcome of an application which was decided after 1992. For information on earlier applications please contact the council on 01506 280000 or at email@example.com.
Weekly List of Planning Applications
You can view the current and recent weekly lists of applications received by the council by clicking on the 'weekly/monthly lists' tab on the planning portal.
Having difficulty with the portal?
Occasionally the portal can suffer from technical issues which can restrict access. Should you be unable to view an application or leave a comment, please email us or the council's customer services, who you can also call on 01506 280000.