Road Closures and Diversions
We are committed to maintaining West Lothian's roads to the highest possible standard.
It is our aim to limit the inconvenience to road users during maintenance works however, from time to time, we need to close roads or divert the traffic.
For road works in West Lothian which do not result in a complete closure or diversion, please check Scottish Road Works Online.
- Current Road Closures and Diversions Details of road closures and diversions currently in place in West Lothian.
- Forthcoming Road Closures and Diversions Details of road closures and diversions scheduled to start in West Lothian in the coming months.
- Emergency Road Closures and Disruptions Details of current emergency road closures and disruptions
- Apply for a Road Closure Information on how to apply for a road closure.
- Traffic disruptions due to parades Roads can be occupied to accommodate a range of parades in West Lothian.
- A71 Closure Information Network Rail has now started preparatory work for the demolition and replacement of the railway bridge on the A71 next to the station in West Calder.