Scottish Business Resilience Centre
The Scottish Business Resilience Centre (SBRC) is a unique organisation comprising contributions and secondments from Police Scotland, Scottish Government, Scottish Fire and Rescue Service, Scottish Clearing Banks, investors and have a membership.
The objectives of the Scottish Business Resilience Centre are to safeguard economic wellbeing across Scotland and to provide the members with a wide ranging 'one stop shop' for business security services and advice.
They are uniquely placed to act as an advocate for commerce across Scotland and to be an independent voice for their members.
Ultimately they are aiming to create a safer Scotland in which to live and do business.
How do they do this?
- They deliver their objectives through 6 core work streams which drive and support economic wellbeing for Scotland.
- They provide training and skills development, preventative advice, campaigns, products and services to businesses across Scotland.
- They also produce and run a dynamic annual calendar of conference, events and targeted workshops.
What are the 6 core work streams?
- Leisure Economy and Best Bar None
- Protecting Your Assets
- Cyber and E-Crime
- Financial Crime
- Fraud, Intellectual Property and ID Theft
- The Vulnerable
What do they cover?
- Intellectual Property Protection
Unit 10, Alpha Centre Stirling University Innovation Park Stirling FK9 4NF