Pensioners Christmas Fund
The Regeneration Team have responsibility for the management and payment of the Pensioner's Christmas Fund.
The 2019/20 funding is now open for applications. Completed applications should be received by 31st August 2019
Each year the Council Executive provides money to assist the older people in our community to have a Christmas activity or event. This money is called the Pensioners Christmas Fund. In 2018, 5663 older people, benefited from the fund. With a total budget of £29,054.00 this meant that applicants received £5.13 per person as a contribution to the payment of their groups Christmas event or activity.
Who can apply?
You can apply for funding from the Pensioners Christmas Fund if you meet the following criteria:
- You are a constituted group with a chairperson, treasurer and secretary:
- Your group is comprised of older people of a pensionable age: or,
- Your group is set up specifically for, or has provision in its constitution, to provide benefit to older people.
How do you apply?
Groups can apply in two ways.
- You can contact one of your local councillors and ask them to sponsor you, or
- You can contact Douglas Grierson on 01506-281101 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for appropriate advice, information and / or assistance.
An application forms and conditions of funding can be found below:
To view how West Lothian Council will process your data please view see the.