Are you looking for information and support?
Macmillan @ West Lothian Cancer Information and Support Service
If you're affected by cancer you may want to know there's someone you can turn to for help. Working in partnership with Macmillan Cancer Support, our service offers anyone affected by cancer access to information and support.
You may have cancer yourself or be a relative, friend or carer of someone with cancer. We provide:
- A free and confidential drop in service.
- Time to talk in a relaxed atmosphere.
- Help to access benefits and financial advice.
- Links to other relevant local organisations.
- Leaflets on cancer topics and help to access quality internet sites for cancer information and support
Macmillan @ West Lothian provide drop in support in Bathgate, Livingston and Strathbrock Partnership Centres, and also by phone and email. For cancer information, support, or just someone to talk to contact us today on 01506 283053 or email MacmillanWestLothian@westlothian.gov.uk
Drop in Sessions
Tuesday 10am - 12pm at Strathbrock Partnership Centre, Broxburn
Wednesday 10am -12pm at The Jim Walker Partnership Centre, Bathgate (Formerly Bathgate Partnership Centre).
Thursday 10am - 12pm Livingston North Partnership Centre, Deans