Complaints about gambling activity in West Lothian

Find out how to make complaints about gambling activity for gambling licences, permit holders or small society lotteries.

Complaints regarding gambling licence, permit holders or small society lotteries can be made in writing to the Board at the following address:

The Clerk
West Lothian Licensing Board
West Lothian Civic Centre
Howden South Road
West Lothian
EH54 6FF

or by email to: West Lothian Licensing Board

Unlicensed gambling premises

Complaints regarding unlicensed gambling premises should be made to Police Scotland by calling 101 or the Gambling Commission on 0121 230 6655.