Toggle menu

Reporting blocked Drains and Gully Issues

To report a problem with blocked drains and gullies on public roads, please complete our online form.

For all emergencies, please call our Customer Service Centre on 01506 280000.

Please provide as much detail as possible regarding the location and cause of the problem. This will allow staff to assess the problem in the quickest possible time.

For Non-Emergency defects please use the form below

Privacy Notice - Operational Services - General Customer enquiries (email, letter and phone) [73KB]

Please Note

To report a problem with a building's external sewage drain - please contact Scottish Water