Women N2 Work
Are you trying to find work, a lone parent, suffering with a physical/mental health issue or have recently undergone life changing events? Do you want help and support to move on in a positive direction?
If so, Women N2 Work is here to support and encourage woman to realise their potential and make changes for the future.
This 6 week programme covers topics that will assist in setting goals and help provide the skill set to achieve them.
This aspect of the course will be delivered by the Wellbeing Team and will cover topics such as -
- Emotional and physical wellbeing
- Setting healthy boundaries
- Identifying unhelpful thinking and negative stories
- Connection with others
- Creating healthy routines focusing on importance of morning routines
- Understanding importance and impact of the language we use
- Goal setting, action planning and motivation
Once you have completed the personal development part of the course you will then move onto the employability sessions.
This part of the course will be delivered by the Access2Employment team and will cover topics such as
- Job searching
- Preparing a CV and covering letter
- Completing application forms
- Interview preparation & techniques
For more information on the course or to reserve a place please call 07799131203 or email email@example.com