Strathbrock Community Centre
Located within the Strathbrock Partnership Centre in the Town of Broxburn to the East of West Lothian.
Closed - In line with advice from the Scottish Government on reducing social contact in relation to the coronavirus, a decision has been made that from Monday 23 March all community centres in West Lothian will close to the public until further notice.
This is a large facility that caters for all age groups, activities and events and offers something for everyone. Public Access computers are available in this Community Centre.
Free WiFi is available within the Centre: Password TbTUy17Kx
- Main Hall capacity 200 people seated at tables - 300 theatre style
- Playgroup Room 40 people seated at tables - 60 theatre style
- Youth Room 15 people seated
- Coffee Lounge / Kitchen Area 30 people seated at tables - 40 theatre style
- Computer Suite 18 seated at conference table with 11 public access PC's
- Meeting Room capacity 20 people seated at tables - 30 theatre style
- Cafe Monday to Friday 9am - 3pm
- Disabled Parking
Other resources available:
- Flip chart Stands
- Television/DVD/CD players
- PA system
- Public Access Computers
- Portable Induction Loop System
- 16 Seater Community Minibus for Hire (conditions apply)
- Download the
3rd December - 13th December -
A new photography exhibition illustrating the rich diversity of Scotland's population is set to go on tour in public libraries this September. The portrait exhibition will feature images of 20 people that were captured for the opening titles of the BBC Scotland channel's flagship news programme, The Nine.
Twenty photographs will appear in eight libraries from 2nd September 2019 to 23rd January 2020 as part of a travelling exhibition that will visit Ayr, Whitburn, Strathaven, Dunblane, Glasgow, Broxburn, Edinburgh and Elgin. The library exhibition has been developed as part of a partnership agreement between the Scottish Library and Information Council (SLIC) and BBC Scotland.
Public libraries are at the heart of our communities and are accessible to everyone, making them the perfect place to host this wonderful exhibition. It's further demonstration of the range of activities on offer in modern libraries.
189a West Main Street
Tel: 01506 284295