Lanthorn Community Centre
Located in the Dedridge area of Livingston this is a large facility that caters for all age groups, activities and events.
Closed - In line with advice from the Scottish Government on reducing social contact in relation to the coronavirus, a decision has been made that from Monday 23 March all community centres in West Lothian will close to the public until further notice.
The Lanthorn has 2 church buildings - St Philips and Livingston United Church. Public access computers are available at this centre.
Free WiFi is available within the Centre: Password TbTUy17Kx
- Local Library
- Cafe Monday to Friday 9am - 2.30pm
- Main Hall with stage and capacity for 200 people seated at tables
- 2 rooms with capacity for 30 people seated at tables
- 2 rooms with capacity for 20 people seated at tables
- 1 room with capacity for 10 people seated at tables
- 1 small meeting room with capacity for 8 people
- Meeting Rooms capacity for 12 to 50 people
- Open lounge seating area
- Computer Suite with 10 public access computer
- Disabled Parking
Other resources available
- Disabled toilets
- Baby changing facilities
- Flip chart Stands
- Television/DVD/CD players
- Download the
This facility is available for booking from 8.00am until 10.00pm seven days per week, other hours are available by negotiation and may be subject to an additional charge. Doors open 8.30am - 10pm (Note: Community Centre spaces can be booked from 8am)
Tel: 01506 284940 (Reception)