Road Occupation Permit

You can apply to occupy the public road in connection with building operations by completing our Section 58 Road Occupation Permit.

Permits run for a maximum period of three months and will be subject to our standard conditions for road occupation. The council may apply further conditions as deemed appropriate.

This should be returned to

Application for a permit to occupy the road in connection with building work

Privacy Notice