Current Road Closures and Diversions
Details of road closures and diversions currently in place in West Lothian.
It is our aim to limit the inconvenience to road users during maintenance works however, from time to time, we need to close roads or divert the traffic.
For Emergency and Unplanned Road Closures please visit the Emergency Road Closures page.
For road works in West Lothian which do not result in a complete closure, diversion, or parking suspension please check Scottish Road Works Online.
- Livingston South Station - Car Park and Road Closures (Saturday 8 Dec) The full car park and bus turning circle at Livingston South Railway Station will be closed over 3 weekend Saturday - Monday for essential rail works (installation of lift shafts)
- Freeland Avenue, Broxburn - Road Closure and Parking Suspension (Monday 10 Dec) Freeland Avenue will be closed from the junction with A899 West Main Street to the junction with Cleghorn Drive for gas mains replacement. Parking will also be suspended.
- Linkston Way, Bathgate (railway overbridge) - Road Closure (Sunday 16 Dec) Linkston Way will be closed 25 south-eastwards of Menzies Roundabout for approximately 50 metres for a railway bridge inspection.
- Caputhall Road, Deans, Livingston - Road Closure (Monday 3 Dec) Caputhall Road will be closed in 2 phases for carriageway patching.
- C17 in the vicinity of the Vu, Bathgate - Road Closure (Monday 17 Dec) The C17 will be closed from the Hilltop House access southwards for approximately 300 metres to allow safe access to OpenReach underground structures.
- U7 Rural Avonbridge/Westfield - Road Closure (Monday 26 Nov) The U7 will be closed from the junction with C8 to the County boundary for carriageway works.