Current Road Closures and Diversions
Details of road closures and diversions currently in place in West Lothian.
It is our aim to limit the inconvenience to road users during maintenance works however, from time to time, we need to close roads or divert the traffic.
For Emergency and Unplanned Road Closures please visit the Emergency Road Closures page.
For road works in West Lothian which do not result in a complete closure, diversion, or parking suspension please check Scottish Road Works Online.
- B7010 Longridge - Road Closure (Saturday 22 Sep) The B7010 will be closed from the junction with Curling Pond Lane, westwards for 200m for footpath and carriageway works.
- Ash Grove, Blackburn - Road Closure (Monday 24 Sep) Ash Grove, Blackburn will be closed from the junction of Bathgate Road (B792) to the Junction with Rowan Street.
- The Glebe, West Calder - Road Closure (Monday 24 Sep) The Glebe, West Calder will be closed from numbers 1 to 157 for carriageway works.
- C28 West Calder - Road Closure (Monday 24 Sep) The C28 West Calder will be closed from the junction with Baad's Mill to the C24.
- Almondvale Stadium View, Livingston - Road Closure (Monday 17 Sep) Almondvale Stadium View will be closed to allow underground drainage to be placed.
- Station Road, Addiewell - Road Closure (Monday 10 Sep) Station Road, Addiewell will be closed between the A71 and Addiewell Railway Station access ramp for gas mains replacement.
- U29 Harburn - Road Closure (Monday 3 Sep) The U29 Harburn will be closed from the junction with the B7008 to the junction with the U38 at the community hall for carriageway resurfacing.
- B7066 between Greenrigg and Polkemmet Road, Whitburn - Speed Restriction (Monday 13 Aug) There will be 30mph speed restriction in place on B7066 between Greenrigg and Polkemmet Road to allow for footpath works.
- Victoria Hall, Linlithgow - Parking and Loading Bay/Taxi Rank Suspension (Saturday 28 Jul) The suspension of the loading bay/taxi rank and the parking bay outside Victoria Halls (88-94 High Street), Linlithgow will be in place for scaffolding and demolition of Victoria Halls Linlithgow.