For teaching staff there are several sites you may find helpful:
- The General teaching Council of Scotland (GTCS) have also provided a range of resources to support teachers but most of it can apply across other workplaces.
- Education Scotland has a site which provides practitioner support for online learning.
- The Educational Institute for Scotland (EIS) also have a site to support their members with teaching resources and wellbeing resources.
For social care employees the following sites provide useful information.
- The National Wellbeing hub for Health & Social Care is for those who work in health or social services in Scotland. Funded by the Scottish Government to support employees through the COVID-19 crisis.
- The Scottish Social Services Council (SSSC) have a site to support professional practice and wellbeing.
- The NHS Inform website provides a wide or professional and wellbeing information to support you through the current COVID19 crisis.
Other useful sites
- The Association for Public Sector Excellence (APSE)have also established a useful site providing a wide range of information for public sector workers.
- The Advisory, Concilliation and Arbitration Service (ACAS) provide advice to employers and employees on working from home.