Danny Mullen Good Neighbour Award
Everyone needs good neighbours, and we would like you to tell us about yours.
We know that many of our tenants, living in West Lothian, deserve to be recognised for their thoughtfulness and consideration to their neighbours.
We would like to give you the chance to pay tribute to someone special, either adult or young person, whose kindness has made a real difference to your lives or that of another neighbour.
A good neighbour could be someone who:
- looks after your home or pet when you are on holiday
- puts out and brings your bin in
- helps out with gardening or shopping
- has been there when you needed someone to talk to
- someone who is simply a good neighbour all the time
Nominations can be made by completing the Nomination Form .
All nominees will receive a certificate and flowers and will be invited to an Awards Ceremony at the Civic Centre in Livingston on Friday 25th October 2019 to be recognised for their good neighbourliness.
Terms and Conditions
- Either you and/or your 'good neighbour' should be a West Lothian Council tenant. (Sorry but we can't accept nominations from a family member or someone living in the same property as you)
- Your 'good neighbour' can be any age
- we will write to you to let you know if your entry has been successful and we will also write to the 'good neighbour' to let them know that they have been nominated.
- Information on data protection and privacy may be found here.