Have you thought about volunteering with Heritage Services?
Volunteers play an important role in the work of Heritage Services. Our volunteers get involved with a range of activities including:
- Digitisation of photographs and negatives
- Transcription of archival material
- Newspaper indexing
- Carrying out oral history interviews
Voluntary Work - What's in it for you?
- A chance to add work experience to your CV
- Opportunity to develop knowledge and skills required to work in the heritage sector
- A chance to meet new people
Current Volunteering Opportunities
- West Lothian Council Museums Service are looking for a volunteer to develop resource packs for local schools based on the objects in our collections. If you are interested, please email Museums Service or phone 01506 283652.