Have you thought about volunteering with Heritage Services?
Volunteers play an important role in the work of Heritage Services. Our volunteers get involved with a range of activities including:
- Digitisation of photographs and negatives
- Transcription of archival material
- Newspaper indexing
- Carrying out oral history interviews
Voluntary Work - What's in it for you?
- A chance to add work experience to your CV
- Opportunity to develop knowledge and skills required to work in the heritage sector
- A chance to meet new people
Current Volunteering Opportunities
The Museums Service is looking for a volunteer to assist with a collections audit. If you are interested contact Emma Peattie on 01506 283652 or email email@example.com