Have you thought about volunteering with Heritage Services?
Volunteers play an important role in the work of Heritage Services. Our volunteers get involved with a range of activities including:
- Digitisation of photographs and negatives
- Transcription of archival material
- Newspaper indexing
- Carrying out oral history interviews
Voluntary Work - What's in it for you?
- A chance to add work experience to your CV
- Opportunity to develop knowledge and skills required to work in the heritage sector
- A chance to meet new people
Current Volunteering Opportunities
We are looking for people to help in West Lothian Reminiscence Centre at the The Centre in Livingston. If you are interested, please email email@example.com