Search site

Have you moved in with someone?

If you have moved in with someone who receives a Council Tax discount, exemption or reduction you must tell us. Details of how to tell us that you have moved in with someone and what information we need.

To tell us about who you have moved in with, you can either:

We need the following information to allow us to update the Council Tax account of the person you have moved in with.

  • your full name
  • the date you moved into the property
  • your previous address