Search site

Has someone moved in with you?

If someone has moved in with you and you receive a Council Tax discount, exemption or reduction you must tell us. Details of how to tell us about someone moving in with you and what information we need.

To tell us about who has moved in with you, you can either:

We need the following information to allow us to update your Council Tax account.

  • the full name of the person moving in with you
  • the date the person moved in with you
  • the persons previous address