Caravan, Camping and Little Lodges
Beecraigs is a great destination for a holiday and welcomes caravans, motorhomes, trailer tents and glamping alternative accommodation.
The site is an ideal countryside retreat, with modern toilet facilities and a perfect base from which to explore Central Scotland, Trossachs, Glasgow and Edinburgh.
Situated in the Bathgate Hills within Beecraigs Country Park but only 3.2km (2mile) south of Linlithgow town, Beecraigs Caravan & Camping Site provides a countryside setting with much to offer within the Country Park and the local area.
- Beecraigs Little Lodges Built in Scotland, the Beecraigs Little Lodges provide a warm and dry option for glamping in the Park.
- Booking Information, Tariffs and Offers Information on how to book, what our prices are and offers that are available.
- Book Online Complete the form below to enquire about a reservation for our onsite caravan and camping pitches, or our Little Lodges.
- Camping at Beecraigs A separate grass camping area provides pitches for tents but we do not provide electric hook-up for tent pitches.
- Caravans, Motorhomes and Trailer Tents At Beecraigs we provide 28 hardstanding pitches with electric hook-up (16amp) for caravans, motorhomes and trailer tents.
- Site Facilities and Information Site facilities available and further details you need to know when staying at Beecraigs.