The library is part of Fauldhouse Partnership Centre, which is also home to the Customer Information Service (CIS), swimming pool, health centre, Xcite Gym, Pharmacy, Dental Practice and cafe.
Fauldhouse Library provides a comprehensive library service to people of all ages:
- Books for children, young people and adults
- Talking books
- Large Print books
- Bookbug sessions
- Craft sessions for children
- Book Group for adults
- 12 pcs providing free computer access
- Free WiFi
Library Opening Hours
Monday - Friday: 8am - 8pm
Saturday: 8am - 5pm
- Five disabled parking bays nearby
- Local bus stop is approximately 300m away
- Main door has disabled push button access
- Hearing induction loop system
- JAWS software
- Quick reads and High Low books available
- Bookbug sessions
Stories, songs & rhymes for babies, toddlers & pre-school children. Bring a grown-up with you to share in the fun.
- Thursday 28 June at 10.30am
- Thursday 5, 12, 19 & 26 July at 10.30am
- Summer Reading Challenge
Sign up for the Summer Reading Challenge from Friday 22 June, read six books, take part in fun activities and get rewards - and all for free! Open to primary school aged children of all reading abilities. Speak to library staff for more details and to register. The challenge takes place from 2 July to 17 August 2018.
- Fauldhouse Library Summer Reading Challenge Events:
- Storytime & Bookmark Crafts, Friday 29 June at 2.00pm.
- Storytime & Treasure Hunt, Friday 13 July at 2.00pm.
- Storytime & Badge Making Crafts, Friday 20 July at 2.00pm.
- Storytime & Library Lingo, Friday 27 July at 2.00pm.
- Storytime & Design a Book Cover, Friday 3 August at 2.00pm.
- Book Group
The Book Group meets in the library on the second Tuesday of the month from 6.30pm to 7.30pm, and all are welcome to join in the lively discussion.
- Friday Club
Stories and activities on Friday afternoons for children 5-7 years, 2pm-3pm. Limited places. Please check availability and details of next session with library staff by telephoning 01501 773000.
Customer Information Service (CIS)
If you have queries regarding: benefit advice, bin calendars, Blue Badges, bulky uplifts, concessionary travel, council tax, housing applications and much more, please ask at the reception desk. We are unable to accept payments as there are no payment facilities.
CIS Opening Hours
Monday - Friday: 9.00am - 1.00pm
If an adviser is not available, a phone service will be offered.
Free WiFi is now available in the library.
Access to Employment
Access to Employment (A2E) advisers help people to develop confidence and can advise on preparing CVs, provide interview guidance, assist with the completion of application forms and provide overall employability support. A2E will be available in the library on:
Monday: 10am - 4pm
Tuesday: 9am - 12pm
Friday: 9am - 12pm