Search site

Apply for a Road Permit

West Lothian Council's Roads and Transportation Service can assist you with the supply of road permits.

We supply permits for the placement of skips, scaffolding/hoarding, storage containers/cabins, cranes/hoists and access towers on the public road. We also provide permits for road/footway openings, including those for dropped crossings at vehicle accesses.