Homeless and Potentially Homeless
Advice and guidance for Homeless and Potentially Homeless
- Homelessness What should I do if I become homeless or think that I am likely to be made homeless?
- Advice Database Use this database to find out who to contact for housing information and advice on your particular housing issue or topic
- Homeless Prevention Service The Homelessness Prevention Service helps people avoid becoming homeless. We do this by either helping people keep the home that they are in, or by helping them to move somewhere else in a planned way.
- Housing Support Service - What you need to know Housing support services assist people to live independently in the community.
- Armed Forces Housing Guide The Scottish Government has produced a revised guide for Armed Forces for those who have served in the armed forces.
- Housing Immigration Enquiries Where a non-EU resident is planning to live with a local UK resident temporarily or permanently, they may be required by the UK embassy in their home country to have the home in West Lothian inspected by Environmental Health