Homeless and Potentially Homeless
Advice and guidance for those who are Homeless or Potentially Homeless.
- Homelessness FAQs What should I do if I become homeless or think that I am likely to be made homeless?
- Housing Support Service - What you need to know Housing support services assist people to live independently in the community.
- Armed Forces Housing Guide The Scottish Government has produced a revised guide for those who have served in the armed forces.
- Housing Immigration Enquiries Where a non-EU resident is planning to live with a local UK resident temporarily or permanently, they may be required by the UK embassy in their home country to have the home in West Lothian inspected by Environmental Health
- Housing Information and Advice You are entitled to advice whether you are a council tenant, an owner/occupier, a lodger, living at home, privately renting, a Housing Association tenant or even a landlord.