Charges and benefits
Advice and guidance for Charges and benefits
- Universal Credit Advice for Council Tenants What Universal Credit means to you if you are a council tenant.
- Former Tenant Arrears Information on Former Tenant Arrears.
- Rechargeable items From time to time West Lothian Council finds it necessary to charge tenants for repairs carried out on their property. Money not recovered by the Council affects the ability of the Council to carry out repairs in future.
- Rent Arrears We know that people can find themselves in rent arrears for all kinds of reason, and we understand that it can be difficult facing up to your problems.
- Repairs that require scaffolding This leaflet gives some advice about scaffolding around your council home during repairs and improvements.
- Welfare Reform - Housing Changes The Welfare Reform Act has introduced many changes for people in receipt of benefits.