Application form for free school transport, replacement passes and change of details
Please read the Guidance notes and Declaration in the drop down boxes below before completing the form.
- A separate application form must be completed for each pupil.
- For entitled pupils the initial transport application will remain valid for the pupil's entire attendance at the school in question. However, if circumstances change, the pupil moves home address or changes school, a new application form must be completed or transport will be cancelled.
- All application forms for the new school year commencing in August must be submitted by 30 June 2017.
- The travel pass must be returned to the school office if the pupil either stops travelling or leaves the school.
- If a travel pass is lost, damaged or stolen this should be reported to the school immediately. The school will issue a letter of authorisation for travel until the replacement pass is received. A £2.00 charge will be made for each replacement pass issued (cheques should be made payable to West Lothian Council). Any replacement pass will be issued via the child's school.
- Parents/guardians are responsible for getting their child to/from the pick-up/drop-off point.
- If you have any queries with regard to your child's entitlement to free school transport, please contact 01506 282320.
I understand that I am responsible for the behaviour of my child whilst they are travelling to and from school. I also understand that serious misbehaviour reported to either the contractor, school or West Lothian Council could result in the withdrawal of the bus pass/travel pass.
Examples of serious misbehaviour would include:
- behaviour that endangers the safety of the vehicle, passengers, other road users or pedestrians
- being violent or abusive towards the driver, company representative, another pupil or any other passenger
- causing damage to the vehicle
I also understand that I am responsible for getting my child safely from home to the bus/taxi pick-up point in the morning and back from the bus/taxi set down point in the afternoon.
If the bus/taxi should fail to operate due to weather or breakdowns, I should always ensure that my child can return home or make their own way safely to another house.
Customer Notice - Due to essential system maintenance. Online forms will be unavailable from 1pm on Saturday 19 January until 8am on Monday 21 January. Apologies for the inconvenience.