- Tourism and Visitor Attractions
- Countryside and wildlife
- Eating and Drinking
- Events and festivals
- Family history and genealogy
- Library and Heritage Services
- Linlithgow Burgh Halls
- Local history and heritage
- Museums and galleries
- Parks, gardens and open spaces
- Promoting Tourism
- Sports and outdoor education
- West Lothian's Country Parks
Visitors to West Lothian are spoilt for choice when it comes to choosing accommodation. You will find a mix of accommodation providers to suit all budgets and tastes. From award winning cottages (new window) where you will have the freedom to come and go as you please, to cosy bed and breakfast's (new window) where you will enjoy a warm and homely welcome. We have plenty of accessible hotels (new window) for those on business or at play, and we boast tranquil rural caravan parks (new window) for those looking to get away from it all.
Whatever type of stay you're looking for, you're sure to find it in West Lothian.