Community Transport provides a range of mini-buses for various Social Policy services such as taking elderly clients from home to day centres, clients with a learning disability to adult training centres and workshops and children to children's centres in Whitburn and Livingston.
Evening and weekend transport is also provided to local organisations such as Enable Scotland, Livingston Disabled Club, Armadale AGDA Club and Whitburn Saturday Club.
A few statistics relating to Community Transport:
- 27 bus runs provided daily
- 11 fifteen-seat buses with wheelchair access in operation
- 2 twenty eight-seat buses with wheelchair access
- 7 twenty two-seat buses with wheelchair access
- 8 seventeen-seat buses without wheelchair access
- A 22 seat bus can take 6 wheelchairs and no seats or a combination of both
- A 15 seat bus can take 4/5 wheel chairs