- Social Care and Health
- Asylum, immigration and citizenship
- Care and carers
- Childcare and Family Care
- Children & Young people - advice, support and activities
- Community transport
- Criminal and Youth Justice Service
- Disabilities and adapting homes
- Domestic violence - DASAT
- Grants for disabled people
- Health and medical information
- Health and safety
- Help for adults
- Home care
- Information Sharing
- Mental health
- Parental support
- Services for older people
- Social Care Emergency Team
Asylum, immigration and citizenship
For detailed information on Asylum and Immigration processes within the UK, please visit the UK Borders Agency website (link in the Related Links section - top right of this page).
For impartial support or advice for asylum seekers or those with refugee status in Scotland, please visit the Scottish Refugee Council website (link in the Related Links section - top right of this page).
The West Lothian Council Advice Shop provides free, impartial advice for residents of West Lothian on energy, benefits and housing issues. A Black and Minority Ethnic Development Worker is also based within the Advice Shop facility. For further information on the services available please visit their web page (link in the Related Links section - top right of this page).