- Asylum, immigration and citizenship
- Care and carers
- Childcare and Family Care
- Children & Young people - advice, support and activities
- Community transport
- Criminal and Youth Justice Service
- Disabilities and adapting homes
- Domestic violence - DASAT
- Grants for disabled people
- Health and medical information
- Health and safety
- Help for adults
- Home care
- Information Sharing
- Mental health
- Parental support
- Services for older people
- Social Care Emergency Team
Social Care and Health
Working in partnership with other agencies, and through the use of innovative technology, the council aims to reduce inequalities and promote the health and wellbeing of all its citizens. West Lothian Community Health and Care Partnership (CHCP) (new window) , a partnership between the council and NHS Lothian, brings health and social care together.
A social work service for young people who are looked after or supported under an Aftercare service
West Lothian Council provides help and care for adults with a wide range of needs.
Local social and health care information, including healthy eating and physical activity.
Support and advice to children, young people, their parents, carers and families.