Click a letter to find more topics
Articles about 'Permits':
- Demonstrations and parades - granting of permission Information on organising a Gala Parade, March, Demonstration etc.
- Licences - gambling You need to have a licence to operate from gambling premises.
- Licences - homes in multiple occupancy HMO licences are issued under the Housing (Scotland) Act 2006. This is a mandatory licence and if you operate an HMO without a licence, you are breaking the law.
- Licences window cleaners - business If you operate as a windows cleaner within West Lothian area you must hold a Window Cleaners Licence.
- Licences, permits and permissions
- Permission for events, parades and demonstrations You have a right to hold processions. However, it is not an absolute right and the Council can place restrictions on it if it is necessary.
- Roads and Pavements - Road Permits West Lothian Council's Roads Maintenance will supply permits for skip hire, erecting scaffolding and hoarding, placing a storage container and cabins, cranes, hoists and access towers on a publicly owned road. We also provide permits for opening up a road or footpath for dropped crossings such as vehicle access.