Click a letter to find more topics
Articles about 'Development':
- Application forms and guidance notes Building Standards application forms and guidance. Download the form and send it in to us.
- Building Standards Building Standards, Building Warrants, Completion Certificates, Letters of Comfort and how to contact staff.
- Local and statutory development plans Provides guidance on the location of development across West Lothian
- Planning - policies Information on Supplementary Planning Guidance and Developer Contribution Policies
- Planning - sustainable development policy Our vision is to provide quality of life for all in West Lothian, now and in the future
- Planning and Building Standards The main purpose of the Building Standards Service is to make sure that buildings comply with the Building (Scotland) Act 2003 which became law on the 1st May 2005. Development Management: provides advice, guidance and forms on planning permission. Development Planning and Environment provide advice on national plan policy guidance, structure plans, local plans, listed buildings, conservation areas, information & statistics, and environmental issues.