Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Flickr
We are now sharing information, stories and pictures online. Sign up to follow West Lothian Council on:
Follow us on Facebook Please note that Facebook has made a slight change and you may be directed to a sign-in page. Your full url should read www.facebook.com/westlothiancouncil (new window) please click on the link.
Please visit us soon.
This page also sets out how West Lothian Council uses Facebook as part of its public communications.
Users should also make themselves aware of Facebook's own terms and conditions.
We reserve the right to remove comments without notification, including those which:
- bully, harass or intimidate any individual or organisation
- are unlawful, libellous, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, sexually oriented or racially offensive
- infringe or violate someone else's rights
- violate the law
- discuss ongoing legal proceedings
- are spam
- advertise products or services
- are irrelevant or off-topic
- are disruptive
- are repetitive.
We will also remove or block any user who:
- continues to post comments such as those listed above
- uses offensive images as their profile picture, for example, sexually explicit images
- has an offensive user name.
These lists are not exhaustive and will be updated as necessary.
Our Facebook page is not a customer service channel - if you have an urgent query, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01506 280000.