- Law and licensing
- Licences - Transport
- Licences - alcohol
- Licences - charitable collections
- Licences - entertainment
- Licences - gambling
- Licences - hazardous goods
- Licences for Occupation of the Road or Street
- Licences for accommodation
- Licences for businesses
- Permission for events, parades and demonstrations
Licences, permits and permissions
In the interest of your safety and the prevention of crime the Government enabled local councils to create licensing schemes for public activites such as taxi/private car operators, drivers and windows cleaners. Futher information may be obtained from Licensing Team 01506 281632.
You should be aware that as part of the process applicants details will be held on computers and a mandadtory background check will be carried out as part of the vetting process.