- Birth, still birth, death, marriage, civil partnership
- Birth Registration
- Birth, marriage and death extracts
- Civil Partnerships
- Death - advice and support
- Death - funerals and cremations
- Death - repatriation of bodies
- Marriage - ceremonies
- Marriage - registering a place of worship
- Registering a stillbirth
Birth, marriage and death extracts
Birth, death and marriage extracts registered in Scotland, can be purchased by calling into either theLivingston Registration Office, West Lothian Civic Centre, Howden South Road, Livingston EH54 6FF or Bathgate Registration Office, Lindsay House, South Bridge Street, Bathgate EH48 1TS.
You can also telephone 01506 281894 or 01506 282916 to pay by Credit/Debit card or send a cheque made payable to West Lothian Council.