At your service
Our aim is to make it as easy as possible access to our services, help and information when it is convenient for you. The Customer Service Centre (CSC) - 01506 280000 - is open from 8am until 8pm, giving you easy access to highly trained advisers.
You may find it interesting and convenient to follow our social media feeds on Follow us on Facebook (new window) ; Twitter (new window) ; Flickr (new window) or YouTube (new window) , however please note we cannot answer specific enquiries.
Write to us:
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- post: West Lothian Council, West Lothian Civic Centre, Howden South Road, Livingston, West Lothian, EH54 6FF
- For interpretation and translation services please telephone our Customer Service Centre on 01506 280000.
To help you find what you are looking for you may also wish to try:
Customers with special requirements
Information is available in Braille, tape, large print and community languages.
Text phones offer the opportunity for people with a hearing impairment to access the council. The text phone number is: 18001 01506 651115. A loop system is also available in all offices.
We hope that you found everything that you needed on this visit. We value your feedback on what you found during your visit and how you would like to see the website develop in the future. We will give careful consideration to all comments and feedback we receive. Please take a minute to email us your comments now.
Public, Bank and local holidays:
West Lothian Council takes seven days public holidays: Christmas Day; Boxing Day; 1st and 2nd of January, Good Friday and Easter Monday and the May day holiday (the first Monday in May).
- Companies in West Lothian may choose to follow Scottish, English, Edinburgh or Glasgow holiday dates as well as local holidays such as John Newlands Day in Bathgate and Linlithgow Marches Day in Linlithgow. These holidays are not determined by West Lothian Council, for more information click here. (new window)
- For West Lothian School Holidays click here.
Visiting the Civic Centre
by car: maps of livingston and local car parks are available in the online tools section
by public transport: The Civic Centre is a 10 minute walk from the bus terminal which is situated between The Centre and Livingston Designer Outlets. This is shown on the Civic Centre map.
by train: Livingston North train station is approximately a 20 to 30 minute walk while Livingston South train station is approximately 30 to 40 minutes.
The area is also well served by taxis and private hire cars.