- Business and trade
- Business rates
- Conference, meeting and event venues
- Countryside and farming
- Emergency and business continuity planning
- Health and safety
- Land and property
- Planning and Building Standards
- Regeneration and town centre management
- Shopping and Markets
- Sponsorship and advertising
- Support for businesses
- Tenders and Contracts
- Trading standards
- Venue hire and hall bookings
Non-domestic properties have to pay non-domestic rates or business rates as it is also known.
Our non-domestic rates web pages (new window) contains more detailed information on our service.
Non-domestic - or business - rates is a tax levied and collected by local authorities from business properties such as offices and shops.