- Council and government
- Asset Management
- Birth, still birth, death, marriage, civil partnership
- Business Rates
- Community Regeneration and multi-member wards
- Consultations, complaints and compliments
- Council Services
- Council Tax
- Council and government grants
- Council information, performance and statistics
- Data Protection, Freedom of Information and Records Management
- Emergency Planning
- Equality, diversity and citizenship
- Events and festivals
- Jobs, tenders and contracts
- Politicians, elections and democracy
- West Lothian Civic Centre
- Winter Ready
West Lothian Civic Centre
West Lothian's stunning Civic Centre is thought to be the biggest public sector partnership of its kind in the UK - is home to:
- Divisional Police Headquarters (F Division), (new window)
- Sheriff and Justice of the Peace Court complex (new window) ,
- Council Headquarters,
- The Crown Office and Procurator Fiscal Service (new window) ,
- The Scottish Children's Reporter Administration, (new window)
- Lothian and Borders Fire and Rescue Service (new window) , and
- West Lothian Community Health and Care Partnership (new window) .
Address: West Lothian Civic Centre, Howden South Road, Livingston, West Lothian, EH54 6FF.Visiting the Civic Centre
Contact detail for Livingston Sheriff Court and Livingston Justice of the Peace Court: email: email@example.com, telephone: 01506 402400
by car: maps of livingston and local car parks are available in the online tools section
by public transport: The Civic Centre is a 10 minute walk from the bus terminal which is situated between The Centre and Livingston Designer Outlets. This is shown on the Civic Centre map.
by train: Livingston North train station is approximately a 20 to 30 minute walk while Livingston South train station is approximately 30 to 40 minutes.
The area is also well served by taxis and private hire cars.
Please do not try to contact the partner organisations via this website. Please use the contact information available on the relevant website.