- Asset Management
- Birth, still birth, death, marriage, civil partnership
- Business Rates
- Community Regeneration and multi-member wards
- Consultations, complaints and compliments
- Council - General Information
- Council Services
- Council Tax
- Council and government grants
- Data Protection, Freedom of Information and Records Management
- Emergency Planning
- Equality, diversity and citizenship
- Events and festivals
- Jobs, tenders and contracts
- Politicians, elections and democracy
- West Lothian Civic Centre
- Winter Ready
Council and government
West Lothian Council is a publicly accountable organisation. Thirty-three elected members (councillors) representing nine multi-member wards are elected every four years.
Upcoming events in West Lothian.
Funding help for West Lothian groups .
Help with rent and council tax.
We provide a range of services for people living, working, visiting and setting up business.