- Advice Shop
- Armed Forces Community Covenant West Lothian
- Arts and entertainment
- Children & Young people - advice, support and activities
- Community Learning and Development Service
- Community News
- Community Regeneration Fund
- Community advice
- Community centres and regeneration projects
- Countryside and wildlife
- Crime prevention and community safety
- Leisure clubs, groups and societies
- Library and Heritage Services
- Local history and heritage
- Museums and galleries
- Parks, gardens and open spaces
- Sport and outdoor education service
- Summer Safe West Lothian
- Voluntary organisations and support groups
- Welfare Reform
- Youth Zone
Community life and leisure
West Lothian Council provides a range of educational, cultural and sporting opportunities. Schools and libraries provide a wide range of community activities and courses for all ages. With shopping, dining, cinema, nightclubs and theatre, West Lothian has something for everyone. Many of the sports facilities in the area including football pitches, swimming pools and fitness centres are available through Xcite (new window).
Funding help for West Lothian groups .
Confidential help and advice on a range of issues.
Tell us what you think about your library
A wide variety of activities for all ages, including swimming, football, fitness, raquet sports and athletics.